As a growing firm, with an ever expanding client base, we are always interested in hearing from potential new team members. If your value set fits with ours and you want a new challenge, please get in touch. We are particularly interested in hearing from patent attorneys with expertise in mechanical engineering, physics and electronics.
In addition, we are looking for a full-time Office Manager to join our team in Cheddar, Somerset.
This role involves taking primary responsibility for a range of office management tasks, as well as assisting our Practice Manager with HR and Regulatory matters. For the right candidate there is scope for the HR aspects of the role to expand.
Duties will include:
- serving as the responsible person for a range of day-to-day office management duties including:
- premises maintenance
- staff queries
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- looking after the health, safety and welfare of all staff
- communicating with staff and suppliers
- administrating payroll, pensions and benefits
- partnering with our Practice Manager to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- partnering with our Practice Manager on HR matters, e.g. to keep personnel records up to date, arrange interviews, inductions and reviews
The successful candidate will be a team player who demonstrates:
- relevant office management experience and skills
- an organised, methodical approach to their work
- excellent communication skills
- a high level of numeracy
- confident use of office IT packages
A qualification in business administration/management or HR would be advantageous but is not essential.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Closing date for applications is 30 July 2018. All applicants will receive an initial response by 13 August 2018.